The world has picked up speed. In order to be able to react to these changes, BAADER collaborates closely with its customers as well as institutes, institutions, and organizations. The value of deep expertise, with cross-industry experience and an external perspective, has never been more important. That’s why for BAADER, going forward means focusing on integration, collaboration, and acceleration.
Want to know more? We are happy to meet you at our booth – and show you our latest technologies, solutions, and exchange about influences on the food value chain.
- BAADERING Technology: Learn, how "BAADERING" is setting new standards in the processing industry by ensuring the quality of raw materials in a gentle manner and preserving the natural structure of the meat for further processing.
- High Tech: Find out how our new BAADER Refiner 608 sets new standards – it comes with improved hygienic design, increasedprocess reliability, e.g. through automatic drum tensions as well astime-saving due to easy and fast access to the machine.
- From co-product handling to zero waste: Get insights into how our processing solutions can further be used for gentle product refinement, offering optimal resource efficiency and product quality for your value-add – even beyond the processing of meat, fish, fruits or vegetables.
- Stronger together: Learn how we collaborate with institutes, institutions, and organizations like the FrauenhoferResearch Institute for Individualized and Cell-Based Medial Engineering IMTE, the German Institute of Food Technologies (DIL), Hydrosol, as well as the Iceland Ocean Cluster (IOC) to be able to offer you the best possible expertise and solutions.
- Food industry innovations: Find out how megatrends are shaping the food value chain and how we as BAADER aim to contribute to that.
Let's have a chat on our booth – please register here.